Revofil is an injectable filler brand for complex skin rejuvenation by Caregen Co., Ltd. Revofil series products have optimal viscosity and high biocompatibility, which makes the fillers safe to use. Revofil Plus gel is an injectable filler for removing wrinkles and non-surgical face correction.
Is Ruofil Plus good?
This product is based on hyaluronic acid and biomimetic peptides, and through the multi-directional action of the components, it effectively smooths wrinkles. On the one hand, Revofil Plus injection stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid in fibroblasts. On the other hand, it inhibits the effect of the natural hyaluronidase enzyme that destroys hyaluronic acid in tissues.
As a result, the components work synergistically and create a strong moisturizing and lifting effect. In addition, this product has an antioxidant effect and protects the skin against aging. Since all ingredients of Revofil Plus are similar to natural ingredients, this product is easily metabolized in the body, has high biocompatibility and has almost no side effects.
Benefits of using Revofil Plus
- Suitable for correcting deep wrinkles, since it is injected into the middle to deep dermis
- It may be introduced with different types of injection (needle or cannular) and used for a wide range of cosmetic issues.
- It has a good viscosity and does not leave the injection area
- Suitable for correcting scars and deep skin folds
In which areas is Ruofil Plus injected? Durability of Revofil Plus
- Correction of nasal folds
- Smoothing deep forehead wrinkles
- Chin and lower jaw correction
- Correcting the shape of the nose without surgery (in case of injection in the area of the bridge of the nose)
- Modify marionette lines
The effect of this method lasts up to 12 months. The contents of this product include the following:
- 1 syringe x 1 ml
- 2 needles 27G×13 mm
Manufacturer: Caregen Co., Ltd., South Korea